OUR DARLINGS

OUR DARLINGS
The ORIGINAL Thing 1 and Thing 2!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

The TOOTHLESS Wonder - AKA Snaggle-Tooth (Original Post: May 5, 2008)


Can you believe my baby lost her FIRST TOOTH??? I am in denial that my little Genevieve is growing up. I still see her as a little 12-month old even though she just turned 5 years old.


I don't know why I am okay with Adam growing up. I don't know if it is because he is my first and is extremely independent. He has been a little grown-up since he was born.


Anyway, here I am realizing that I am no longer the mother of little babies. I carry no diaper bag, I fasten no bibs, and I am no longer the center of these people's universe. I still do, however, get to supervise, comfort, plan and try not to hover over my fast-growing kids. WOW, this went A LOT FASTER than I planned!


For now, it is Legos, Model Trains, Littlest Pet Shop, and Polly Pockets. One day, I will look back and miss this as it will be all about Braces, Boys/Girls, Dating, Cars and NOT BEING WITH ME!!! So, I will just cool my jets and be thankful that my little ones still come to me when they need a boo-boo kissed...SIGH!

No comments:

Page Layout