OUR DARLINGS

OUR DARLINGS
The ORIGINAL Thing 1 and Thing 2!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

The FUTURE In View... (Original Post: Apr 3, 2008)

Genevieve started Pre-school this year and, since this new generation is starting younger and younger, she has a little LOVE INTEREST!!! His name is Carter and he is darling. So, as I always say, "When in doubt, grab a camera and capture the moment!" For all those who know me well, you can TOTALLY see where I am going with this!

We put Gev in a little white dress/veil and Carter donned his little tuxedo to simulate wedding photos. We laughed so hard to see the results. Hope you enjoy seeing my little angel in white. Of course, I won't be laughing when this event REALLY takes place in the future. I know the BETTER attitude to have is not looking at this like losing a daughter, but gaining a son, RIGHT? YIKES...THANK HEAVEN I have a couple (well, more than a couple) of years to plan.


No comments:

Page Layout