

Can you tell which one of these cheeky
faces below is Genevieve???

Genevieve has made it clear that her many stuffed animals, all of which she paid for and stuffed herself at PawsNClaws, are REAL BABIES. She dresses them, feeds them and takes care of them EACH every single day. So far, she has 6 in all and plans to add to her brood VERY soon! She already has many names picked out and what type of baby she is planning to adopt next (a cat, then a moose and finally an alligator).
She informed me recently that this is good practice since she plans to have 2 boys and 5 girls after she gets married. WOW, that should scare MOST of the boys away. The rest, her Dad will handle with a Colt 45 or his signature grimace.
I guess since we have a while to plan, I will add a full-time Mother's Helper to the list of items I will give her for her first and subsequent Baby Showers. It will be fun to see if she still wants this many kids after the first couple. I guess only time will tell...
6 comments:
What cute pictures!
When I was a missionary we were all chatting after a district meeting once and one of the elders started asking people how many kids they wanted. I said, "Nine," and one elder said, "Remind me not to marry you!" and all the other elders agreed. It gave me a look at what I was up against (and maybe taught me to keep my dreams to myself. I would also say that it taught me that missionaries could be rude, but I already knew that.) Now I'm down to wanting as many as Genevieve does. Dean would be happier with less, (and I will be too if that's what turns out to be possible for us,) mainly because he's very reasonably concerned for my health and ability to cope.
Anyway the pictures are adorable. We haven't heard about Paws 'n' Claws and I might not want to tell Mabel about it, because I'm sure it would become a big craze at our house, where all the little plush toys are very loved indeed.
Oh -- and at least on my screen, your text is going past the center area out into the decorative margins, and I can't read it unless I highlight it (just FYI.)
Cute, Lil. We miss you. Love you!
Awww. Perhaps she will be a vet some day! When she comes to visit us in Texas, our girls would love to go to the mall with her and go to Build a Bear! What fun!
Cute, cute, cute! Genevieve totally reminds me of Bekah. She had a gazillion build-a-bear animals. Finally, I told her no more. Now we're into American Girl Dolls (since they're pricier, it's taking a lot longer to accumulate them!)
Missing you guys!
Hey..I didn't know you had a blog! I saw the link on Mary's blog and popped on over! Now if we can't connect by phone or in person, we can at least "read up" on each other! Your kids are getting so big!!! (as big as those two can get..lol)
Hey girl - these kiddos are so cute, and no doubt they have grown A LOT in the past 4 years! Update your blog! I'm dying to "see" y'all and catch up to your NEWs!! :)
Post a Comment